Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wednesday, February 9th 2011 questions

1. I believe that media is important in my life. I read magazines, watch videos often and listen to a lot of music. I believe that they all have a different role in my life, and how I carry myself and behave, they all influence me, in different ways.

2. Three types of media that I am passionate about would be Television, Music and Magazines. To me they are pretty much something that people really enjoy a lot at least at one point in their life and as of today they are all something I still enjoy.

3. Modern popular culture to me is alright, it's different from when I was a kid, it's still good just not as good as it was back in the 1990's, it seems to me that entertainment is slowly becoming worse over the years. I do think that the technology good is as well but I think that there is a definite over saturation of people who overuse their cellphones, I think if nobody has cellphones as of right now, they would go nuts, I think people rely on technology right now then ever before. I do to but not as heavily, the only things I use that I would consider to use a lot of electricity and technology is my XBox, TV, Laptop and Internet. I usually use Media for entertainment unless I have to do a serious project in school or something along the lines of that, its mostly just for entertainment.

4. 3 Favorite TV Shows: Goosebumps, Recess, The Weekenders
    3 Favorite Video Games: Team Fortress 2 (XBox 360), Super Smash Bros. (N64), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time (Super Nintendo)
    3 Favorite Movies: A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors (1987), Dawn of the Dead (1979), The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (1974)

No comments:

Post a Comment